SHIPNEXT SUPPLY CHAIN
Blockchain-based Logistics and Supply Chain Ecosystem
SHIPCOIN - your investment instrument and a chance to participate in the revenue of the future ecosystem.
World first digital shipping marketplace www.shipnext.com will transform the transportation industry by 2021
SHIPNEXT investment round B
12 Dec 2018
Passenger transportation has already seen anything from Uber and Lyft, to car-sharing. All this has not only reduced car emission, but also made passenger transportation more cost- and time-efficient.Read more
Transportation remains the least innovated industry, while being one of the most important parts of international trade and supply chain. The use of algorithms, smart-contracts, decentralization and distributed ledger is the key to an efficient eco system.
2016 GLOBAL TRADE FLOWS
% PER YEAR
CARGO SHIPS REGISTERED
2016 TRADE FINANCE
% PER YEAR
2016 GOODS CARRIED EQUIVALENT
2016 SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYTICS
% PER YEAR
2016 WORLD SEABORNE TRADE GROWTH
% PER YEAR
SHIPNEXT is a Digital Automated Shipping Marketplace, that creates an efficient, secure and reliable Cargo-to-Ship matching, freight trading, contracting and documentation flow.
Instant Cargo to Ship Matching
Open and Closed Freight Tendering
Cargo and Ship Tracking
Stowage and Freight Estimations
Online Shipping Marketplace
Contract Management & Transactions
Electronic Bill of Lading & Smart Contract
DAILY SHIP'S POSITIONS
DAILY CARGO & FREIGHT REQUESTS
BUILDING SHIPNEXT SUPPLY CHAIN
Phase 1 (Launched)
Decentralized Transportation Network
SHIPNEXT Supply Chain
USING SHIPNEXT AND SHIPNEXT CONNECT
SHIPNEXT could be used in the following ways:
- Centralized Digital Shipping Marketplace
- Centralized or Internal "ready-to use" Reverse Freight-trading Platform
- Internal E-mail processing and "Smart" E-mailing solution
- Digital "bridge" between Internal E-mail solution and various Freight-trading platforms.
- Smart algorithm-based digital "bridge" between companies and overseas branches.
SHIPNEXT SUPPLY CHAIN ECOSYSTEM
Future Logistics Ecosystem
An integrated and decentralized blockchain solution across the entire door-to-door Supply Chain, connecting private supply chains into one reliable, cost- and time-efficient Supply Chain Ecosystem.
This includes all sectors of transportation:
- maritime transport (bulk, breakbulk and containers)
- road transport
- rail transport
- air transportation
transport infrastructure (ports, terminals, etc), organizations and service providers with the help of transparent and reliable algorithm-based processes, Smart Contracts as well as advanced and secure electronic transactions.
SHIPNEXT SUPPLY CHAIN - a demand driven production and supply chain ecosystem, accompanied by accurate demand driven supply planning and trade finance, enabling secure, cost- and time-efficient logistics, transportation and settlement, improved production planning.
Streamlining vessels travel schedule will be resulting in reduced ballast runs, considerable decrease in waiting time, and thus, more efficient fuel consumption. Real-time weather data and precise forecast will further contribute to decrease in emissions by providing accurate navigation plans.
VARAMAR was founded in 2009 and currently is a successful international shipping company providing International Semi-liner and Tramp maritime transportation of general, oversized and heavy cargo. It operates from offices in Hamburg, Genoa, Odessa, Limassol, Dubai and Vancouver.
VARAMAR TRANS was founded in 2017 and currently is a forwarding and logistics wing of the VARAMAR Group. Core activity includes land transport, inland forwarding and logistics of general cargo, heavy and oversized goods and containers. VARAMAR TRANS also closely works with different ports.
VELES BULK was established in 2011 and currently is an international non-vessel owning shipping company specializing in dry-bulk maritime transportation (Handy-, Panamax- and Supramax Fleets). It operates from offices in Odessa and Limassol. Veles Bulk is actively involved in the carriage of grain products, fertilizers, scrap, steel, coal and other commodities between Europe, Middle East, Asia and South America.
*Please refer to Technical Whitepaper for more details
SHIPNEXT is developing an ecosystem to enable secure, seamless and reliable transactions between the Industry participants under Hyperledger Fabric Smart Contracts.
The Ecosystem will be composed of three layers:
- Hyperledger Fabric layer, consisting of nodes that run chaincode of the smart contracts
- Abstract layer between the Hyperledger Fabric and the Application layer that performs the translation from the real world of “buttons” into the blockchain
- ShipNext application layer, where all the transactions are initiated with the “buttons”
Token generation event will be conducted to raise money for the SHIPNEXT Supply Chain Development
Ocean shipping company - VARAMAR (Varamar.com) - was founded. The company evolved into one of the main industry players in Europe, Middle East and Asia in maritime transportation of general, heavy and oversized cargo.
VELES Bulk was founded as a carrier of dry-bulk ship-operator and carrier.
2009 - 2015
Collecting Data-bases related to Ships, Ports, Cargo, Transportation infrastructure, as well as building crucial relationship with all industry platers and Cargo owners
ShipNext - disruptive concept of an automated Digital Shipping Marketplace is finalized.
SHIPNEXT is launched in Phase A, as an Automated Digital Shipping Marketplace for non-containerized, general, oversized and dry-bulk cargo.
SHIPNEXT is widely used by over 1000 international, contains 8000+ Ship positions and thousands of Cargo orders at any given moment.
First Smart Contract in Non-containerized Sea Transport
First Electronic Freight Payment for Smart Contract in Shipping and Ocean Transport
Integration of Steel Supply Chain on SHIPNEXT
Negotiations with ports and Terminals for integration, planning and 2 way data-flow for non-containerized general and dry-bulk cargo
SHIPNEXT AT CONFERENCES
- BreakBulk China 2017 Shanghai, China 13 - 16 Mar 2017
- Pireas 2017 Athens, Greece 15 - 16 Jun 2017
- BreakBulk Southeast Asia 2017 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 04 - 06 Sep 2017
- BreakBulk America 2017 Houston, USA 17 - 19 Oct 2017
- Global Grain Geneva, Switzerland 14 - 16 Nov 2017
- World Blockchain Summit Dubai, UAE 05 - 06 Jan 2018
- WCEF San Francisco, USA 15 - 16 Jan 2018
- The North American Bitcoin Conference Miami, USA 18 Jan 2018
- London Blockchain Week London, UK 22 - 25 Jan 2018
- World Economic Forum 2018 Davos, Switzerland 23 - 26 Jan 2018
- Blockchain Conference Moscow, Russia 27 - 28 Jan 2018
- Blockchain Economic Forum Singapore 03 - 05 Feb 2018
- Breakbulk Conference Abu Dhabi, UAE 06 - 07 Feb 2018
- Middle East Grain Conference Dubai, UAE 21 Feb 2018
- Speech on Blockchain to CEO Club Kiev, Ukraine 22 Feb 2018
- Blockchain Summit Washington, USA 06 Mar 2018
- Global Grain Singapore 12 - 14 Mar 2018
- Token Fest San Francisco, USA 15 Mar 2018
- Marine Money Dubai, UAE 15 Mar 2018
- Blockchain West San Francisco 26 - 28 Mar 2018
- BreakBulk Middle East Shanghai, China 27 - 28 Mar 2018
- Global Blockchain Forum Santa Clara, USA 02 - 03 Apr 2018
- Big Data and Blockchain Conference Santa Clara, USA 02 Apr 2018
- Strategic Technologies Transport Hamburg, Germany 10 Apr 2018
- Blockchain Silicon Valley USA 17 Apr 2018
- Blockchain New York New York, USA 19 Apr 2018
- Blockchain in supply chain Austin, TX 25 Apr 2018
- Blockchain Summit Frankfurt, Germany 26 Apr 2018
- Blockchain PROseed Tokyo, Japan 11 May 2018
- Blockchain for Supply Chain Houston, USA 21 - 22 May 2018
- Digital Business World Congress Madrid, Spain 22 - 24 May 2018
- Blockchain in Trade and Transport Odessa, Ukraine 25 May 2018
- Breakbulk Europe Bremen, Germany 29 - 31 May 2018
- Poseidonia Athens, Greece 05 Jun 2018
- Marine Money Geneva, Switzerland 12 Jun 2018
- SMART Shipping Symposium Glasgow, England 18 - 19 Jun 2018
- Korea Blockchain Summit 2018 Korea 12 - 13 Jul 2018
- Global Big Data Conference Santa Clara, USA 28 - 30 Aug 2018
- Maritime CIO Forum Tokyo, Japan 29 Aug 2018
- ASEAN Blockchain Summit 2018 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 03 - 04 Sep 2018
- Azov-BlSea & Med Cargo Flow Outlook Odessa, Ukraine 20 Sep 2018
- Shipping 2030 Asia + Global Liner Asia Singapore 24 - 26 Sep 2018
- 2nd Baltic Sea Ports & Shipping 2018 Riga, Latvia 25 - 27 Sep 2018
- Maritime CIO Forum Rotterdam Rotterdam, Netherlands 26 Sep 2018
- Malta Maritime Summit Valletta, Malta 01 - 05 Oct 2018
- BreakBulk Americas Houston, USA 02 - 04 Oct 2018
- 7th annual African Ports and Rail Evolution Durban, South Africa 02 - 03 Oct 2018
- Blockchain Shift Miami, USA 11 - 12 Oct 2018
- Malta Blockchain Summit Malta 01 - 02 Nov 2018
- Digital Ship Athens Athens, Greece 07 - 08 Nov 2018
- Marine Money Japan Ship Finance Forum 2018 Tokyo, Japan 07 Nov 2018
- Digital Commodities Summit London London, UK 12 - 13 Nov 2018
- Global Grain Awards Geneva, Switzerland 13 Nov 2018
- Global Liner Shipping Middle East Dubai, UAE 27 - 28 Nov 2018
- Breaking Waves Helsinki, Finland 03 - 04 Dec 2018
- Slush Helsinki, Finland 04 - 05 Dec 2018
- Cryptoblock Las Vegas, USA 11 - 12 Dec 2018
FOUNDER AND CEO
Alexander is a talented entrepreneur and manager with over 18 years of extensive experience in Shipping. He is the founder and the owner of Varamar - an ocean freight company and ShipNext - a unique shipping digital marketplace. Prior to that Alexander worked as a Chattering Director at OXL-Flamar and as a Managing Director at Kaalbye Projects. Alexander holds MSc degree in Ship and Port management from Odessa National Maritime University, Ukraine.
Sergey is a full-stack JS developer and blockchain expert, developing smart contracts in Solidity programming language. He is an experienced software architect. Sergey holds MSc degree in Computer Science from Odessa Computer System University, Ukraine.
Natalia is Associate Professor of System analysis and logistics at Odessa National Maritime University. She has profound knowledge heuristic economics and optimization of mathematical models for ocean freight delivery. Natalia is an Associate Professor at Odessa National Maritime University, she holds PhD in Economics and Mathematical modeling from Odessa National Maritime University, Ukraine.
MANAGING PARTNER AT VARAMAR GMBH
Managing director and partner at Varamar GmBH. 12 years of experience at Maersk Group in Ukraine, Denmark and Russia with Liner Agency and fleet chartering. 5 years with Varamar in heavy-lift and general cargo chartering.
Dmitry is an IR manager at ShipNext. He has an extensive experience in Financing and Investments. Previously Dmitry served as a CEO of Ligion Group, and prior to that he was a CEO of Agro Export Group. Dmitry holds MSc degree in Mining management and Economics from Donetsk University, Ukraine.
HEAD OF MARKETING
Elena has comprehensive knowledge in shipping industry. She undertakes the sales and marketing at ShipNext. Elena represents the company at all major international maritime and blockchain events international events. She holds Master's degree in Transport Technology & Systems from Odessa National Maritime University.
A hands-on advisory board who will actively contribute their expertise along with our core team members.
Valentin has a 43-year reputable international career in port management that includes:
- 17 years in Latvia, including vise-director of the Port administration.
- 16 years in Antwerp as top executive at Allied Stevedores, Noord Natie and PSA Antwerp.
- 10 years in Russian and Ukrainian ports (Chernomorsk, St.Petersburg, Ust Luga, Tuapse, Taganrog) as top executive of National Container Company and UCL Holding
Julian is a corporate attorney and a SuperLawyers® award recipient. He co-founded Rolith, Inc., and is currently a Managing Partner at Velton Zegelman PC, a boutique corporate and securities law firm with worldwide offices. Julian’s practice focuses on corporate law, securities, VC, and cryptocurrency law. He counsels numerous high-profile token sales and is also a co-founder of BitFin Capital, a blockchain focused VC fund.
Alexei is a serial entrepreneur, founder of CEO Clubs Russia, blockchain advocate/investor, and talented manager. Previously he took key executive positions with Russian and US based Oil & Gas companies. Alexey holds MSc degree in Petroleum Engineering from Heriot-Watt University, UK.
San Francisco, USA
Stakh is a founder of Wozward, a company with over 4 mln tons of cargo moved, and a CEO of an online service for automated land cargo delivery - Cargofy.
Chris obtains executive level experience across the energy, shipping, automobile, renewables and chemical sectors, where he has been responsible for creating strategy, fundraising, restructuring, crisis management and operations for both startups and multinationals
Director European Supply Chain Institute
John has over 25 years experience leading business development, research and education on key business drivers from Supply Chain Management, RFID, Sustainability, Cloud Computing and Cyber Security. John has always been at the forefront of building acceptance internationally of diverse topics and technologies within the Supply Chain
After a rewarding two years working with the Cloud Security Alliance as their Head of Corporate Engagement EMEA, John is now a Director of the European Supply Chain Institute where he is leading the awareness program around the application Blockchain and IoT in the Supply Chain
CEO and Founder, ROBRAUS
Sao Paolo, Brazil
Top Executive Specialist in Logistics, Warehousing, Import/Export, Supply Chain Management.
CEO and Owner, HANDY CHART
23 years experience in Chartering, Shipbroking and Shipping. Previously Senior consultant at Florida Minerals and Mineral Resources AG.
Crypto Advisor, Ambassador to EOS.io
Sales lead at Digital Business Transformation, Head of Sales and Head of Emerging Markets at PHI Partners.
Shipping Specialist in Tanker Shipping
Over 30 years of experience as Senior Chartering and Business Development Manager at Palmali International, Chartering Brokers at Breamer Seacope.
Chief Cargo Superintendent
Over 15 years experience as a Maritime engineer, previously Chief Mate at Rickmers Linie, 6 years experience as Head of Engineering Department at VARAMAR Group.
Managing Director and Co-owner, SUPRAMAR Shipping and Trading
Currently Vice President of the Turkish Shipbroker’s Association. Over 20 years in Shipping and Chartering.
Global Logistics Head at SAPURA Energy
Previously 3 years as head of Logistics at Weatherford (USA), 7 years as Top Manager and Managing Director at CEVA Logistics India, and Country Manager in Oman for DB Schenker
EO and Owner, Damani Shipping PVT,
A high level shipping specialist with 27 years experience in Shipping, Chartering, Agency, Forwarding, Shipbroking and Ship Management.
New York, USA
Steven Masur has over 22 years of experience advising emerging and established businesses on new opportunities and business challenges. He focuses his practice on corporate finance, M&A, intellectual property, entertainment, emerging businesses and strategic guidance. Steve has extensive experience in angel and venture capital finance, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and cross-border transactions in Europe and Asia. Steve has been recognized as a “Rising Star” and a “Super Lawyer” by Super Lawyers.
Iona Evans is passionate about helping businesses create and adopt new technologies and build success from innovation. Before becoming an attorney, she worked with start-up and Fortune 500 companies to develop case studies and best practices for internet-related innovation. She is currently focusing on decentralized technology and tokenization.